TITLE: Branding Administrator
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Rev Date: May 2019
Reports to: CFO
This individual is responsible for tracking the sign up of new customers and making sure said customers receive the vital information they need to become a VP branded retail establishment. This individual will need strong organizational and verbal skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and proficiency with Excel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide branded customers with necessary information and set them up as a VP customer
- Maintain weekly branded excel tracking sheet
- Invoice branded customers monthly and drive resolution of issues
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access.
- Perform other clerical duties to support the corporate office, such as supply orders and credit card reconciliation.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned by Accounting Department.
- As a receptionist this position will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as addition clerical duties.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to work with numbers.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Relevant experience required.
- Required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.