Hanmi Bank is a banking service with headquarters located in California. Its mission is to provide quality financial services to its customers. They are business experts and aids the small business to grow and succeed. It provides a wide range of products that include SBA lending, real estate lending, equipment leasing, specialty lending, and treasury management. IT offers mobile banking, online banking, order checks, banking forms, e-statement services. It also provides personal and business checks, savings, and debit cards. It is offering career opportunities for the BSA analyst, service associate, loan funder, branch manager, risk analyst, loan underwriter, and other positions.
BSA System Administrator
BSA System AdministratorJob Locations
This positionwill provide support to the Company’s BSA Department and is responsible for daily administration, upgrades, and installation of end user applications assuring operational viability and availability of anti-money laundering, sanctions, and other bank software programs (Bank mid-level infrastructure). The BSA System Administrator will work closely with the Company’s internal departments to manage data and controls. Performs system administration of anti-money laundering, and sanctions software tools.
Ensures compliance with established Bank policies and procedures. Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position including but not limited to the following: GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Briley Act) , Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd Frank Act), Elder Abuse Laws, Bank Secrecy Act in conjunction with the USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Information Program and Right to Financial Privacy Act (state and federal).
- Explores and proposes technology solutions including systems, programs, and software to improve internal operating efficiencies and facilitate bank-wide business objectives pertaining to BSA.
- Manages the system configuration and maintenance over multiple systems, support the implementation of new releases of softwar
- Actively seeks ways to improve system performance, stability, and improve user experience
- Prepares end-user documentation on system enhancements.
- Provides continuous training and instruction to users on system application use and business processes.
- Participates and contributes to ongoing meetings with various business units and third party vendors to discuss progress and issues to be resolved
- Works closely with project teams to ensure test requirements, test solutions and test execution meet quality objectives, project scope, and delivery dates
- Manages the analyzing, trouble shooting and resolving system hardware, software and networking issues
- Determines BSA system needs and objectives and consults with BSA Officer regarding problems with current business applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality
- Gathers and writes-up business and system requirements, prepares test scripts, quality controls all changes, develops and codes documents and supports the division for trouble shooting hardware and software.
- Runs queries against application databases and/or the Bank's data warehouse and assists with the preparation of periodic or ad hoc reports for distribution to line units, senior management, risk management units (e.g. Audit, Compliance and/or Credit Risk Review) or third parties (e.g. FDIC, external auditors).
- Identifies gaps between application usage for current processes and the desired state, designs new processes and assists in process performance measures. Presents findings and works with management to transition to a new process as it relates to their area of expertise.
- Provide system application support to end-users and effectively troubleshoot system application problems. Make system configuration changes or coordinate changes with vendors to correct identified problems.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four (4) year college or university, or equivalent education from a technical or trade school; or 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of BSA/AML, financial and technical background in information systems management, products or services. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or technical industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Advanced skills in information technology operations, troubleshooting techniques, user and software support; including but not limited to, desktop applications and network administrative programs and resources.
- Advanced skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation, mainframe computer system, word processing, typing and spreadsheet software programs to meet the needs of the position.
- Intermediate math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, read, analyze and interpret documents and professional journals, understand procedures, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Keeps abreast of the latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to the organization.
- Familiar with application/system data such as languages and structure necessary to generate reports, statistics and analytics.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of employee and management in a supportive and analytical role.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States. This position does not qualify for H1B Visa, STEM OPT, or other work study or employer sponsorship Visa programs.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS