Tailored Management is a professional staffing firm with headquarters located in Ohio. It is committed to developing a strong relationship with career seekers. and partnerships with clients. Its mission is to open a door of opportunity for clients, customers, candidates, and associates. It offers custom staffing, recruiting focus, and a centralized recruiting hub. Its core values are integrity, accountability, loyalty, teamwork, respect, excellence, and diversity. It is an equal opportunity employer. It offers a range of benefits that include medical, dental, life, and disability coverage, vacations, paid holidays, health savings account. It is offering career opportunities for senior account manager and payroll specialist position.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to a leading financial and wealth management organization that offers room for growth and advancement!
Title: Business Analyst
Location: 1300 Thames Street, Baltimore, MD
Pay Rate: $16.91/hr
Start Date: ASAP
Team is responsible for providing a quality assurance check on all work conducted by the vendor TCS in pulling information requested by auditors. The team is also responsible for working with different business units in the event that the requested information cannot be attained by themselves or TCS. Additionally, the team is responsible for assessing requests sent by auditors in order to determine if it can be processed by the firm or not.
- Critical thinking and active learning: Ability to identify basic problems and establish new solutions. Taking ownership of one's career by supplementing knowledge and skills both on the job and in the classroom.
- Data Integrity and Validation (ability to identify anomalies and potential risk)
- In addition, an individual should understand process drivers and elements of risk inherent to specific processes. Works to augment and enhance technical skills as needed.
- Client impact: An understanding of how an individual's processes impact the overall client experience. Provides input in defining client needs and implements solutions. Correspondence to client inquiries (both internal and external clients) occurs in a timely and professional manner.
- Communication Skills: The ability to express ideas clearly, demonstrating the capacity to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ownership and initiative: The ability for an individual to work independently without supervision. Is accountable for individual assignments and element of team results. Possess the ability to create and implement ideas that lead to positive change. Seeks involvement on projects/responsibilities outside immediate scope of responsibilities.
- Efficiency and teamwork: The ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner, utilizing available tools to expedite the process. Contribute analytical capability and/or knowledge and experience to problem resolution and idea generation
Our job board isn’t a spot for short-term contract positions with no chance for growth. We’re here to bring you top-level contingent labor prospects with the opportunity of proving yourself and earning long-term, full-time career placement. In fact, many candidates who come through Tailored Management end up with a permanent offer from our clients. We scan the nation for the best jobs available and then position you with the best tips, tools and career resources to make an outstanding impression.