Duck Creek Technologies is a firm which provides solutions to the insurers to protect their customers and services. They found it in 2000 in Boston, MA. They are the provider of core systems solutions and professional services to the P&C and general insurance industry. They have many specialties in which they are making progress such as Property and Casualty Insurance Technology, Billing, Policy, Data, Rating, Analytics, Agent Portals, consumer Portals, ACORD Form Processing, First Notice of Loss, Books of Business, Bureau Content, Private Hosting, and SaaS and many more. They often need some experts to enhance the organizational work environment and efficiency of the workers. They used to recruit those competitive experts who want to make a difference in their organization such as Server Data Base Service, Software Engineer, Senior Manager, Corporate Development, Content Developer, Associate Support Engineer, and many more. Their employee’s annual growth rate is 7%.
Challenging convention. Trying new things. Reshaping an industry.
The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do. We're fueled by sharing ideas openly, challenging conventions, trying new things, and valuing "Why not?" over "Why?" Our certainty that there is always a better way to do things keeps carriers ahead of their competition and is helping to reshape an industry.
If having a hand in transforming one of the world's oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation, open exchange, and peerless user experience sounds exciting, let us know. We may be looking for you.
* Analyze and design new business processes
* Work with the Business Architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements
* Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases
* Work with the Project Manager, Architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application
* Set up and maintain Requirements
* Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
* Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing
* Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
* Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective
* 5+ years related industry experience n requirements gathering, estimating, implementation, test planning and execution, and User Acceptance Testing definition and execution
* Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications
* Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
* Experience/knowledge of Agency Bill, Broker Bill, and Direct Bill (both single and account bill)
* Experience/knowledge of commissions processing, cancellations, write-offs and collections
* Experience/knowledge of billing pay plans, payment methods (paper and electronic), Electronic Bill Presentment options, statement reconciliation types, retrospective billing (invoicing, collections, commissions)
* Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
* Experience and knowledge of statutory reporting basics and implications in Billing
* Experience in inter-system balancing (daily balancing of cash, transactions from Policy Admin system to Billing and General Ledger)
* Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Billing a plus.