Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U. S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.
As a Lead BA on the Business Analysis team this person will be responsible for taking on complex projects and demonstrating advanced Business Analysis skills.
The Business Analyst's key responsibilities are the following:Be a SME on complex technical and business matters/CMS
Champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity
Facilitates the work activities of others; may coordinate work beyond own area
Proposes improvements to processes
Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
Provides a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization
Guides and supports junior team members; may assist in their formal orientation and training
Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers
Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
Leads one or more project teams in the performance of a variety of tasks that are often complex
Specialist in analytical, technical or operational skills
Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop strong customer relations. Typically 5+ years experience
Has advanced and specialized expertise, typically developed through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or other applicable major.
- 3 plus years of experience.
- Innovative thinker.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and interface diverse teams.
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Willingness to learn custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Open to learning about the management agile development projects.
- A basic understanding of one or more of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online ad targeting and content personalization.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
Merklefosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.