Aditi Consulting is a company offering consulting and recruitments for business transformation with leading technologies. They help business organizations to accelerate business growth through premier technological solutions, project management, and digital transformation. The company was founded in 1994 by Pradeep Singh. The corporate head office is located in Bellevue, Washington, United States. Aditi Consulting has partnered with more than 500 companies as an E-commerce cloud platform firm and telecom company to solve business problems in large and medium enterprises across retail, digital, healthcare, finance, telecom, and technology industries. Aditi opens up a world of opportunity and rewarding careers for those who are focused on results, a team player, and hungry for success, as the right place for everyone.
Title: Business Analyst Senior Associate
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA- 91320
Duration: 1+ year contract
- The Japan, Asia Pacific (JAPAC) Capability Build team is responsible for system and process definition, build, testing, and implementation in support of product launches and operational capabilities.
- As a Business Analyst Senior Associate, you will be responsible for the end to end execution of business critical build projects to enable the region’s growth. In addition, this role is also responsible for the Supply Chain’s capabilities through improvement and management of JAPACs training strategy.
SAP build projects and enhancements-
- Collect and translate business requirements from key stakeholders (e.g. Supply Chain, Quality, Finance) to develop business requirements documents (BRD)
- Represent JAPAC business and partner with IS through system project design, development, and integration testing phases
- Support requirements for change control documentation
- Perform operational qualification testing and approval
- Perform master data updates for go-live
- Manage JAPAC’s training assignment portfolio and ensure new-hires are onboarded appropriately
- Maintain and update regional specific SOPs
- Identify system and process opportunities to enhance JAPAC’s Supply Chain capabilities
- Troubleshoot SAP system issues related to material master data, production master data, and customer service and translating it to IS for resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience working in the life science/pharmaceutical industry (ideal)
- 2+ years of experience in the execution (system design/build and/or user testing) of SAP enhancements and projects
- Ability to manage timelines and deliverables in a structured manner
- Ability to navigate within a matrixed organization and often ambiguous business environment
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve in a logical and consistent manner
- Continuous improvement and quality mindset
- SAP certified
- Experience with Tableau, Rapid Response, Veeva
We are a technology solutions company helping organizations accelerate their business innovation and growth through project and talent solutions.