Becker Professional Education is an educational institute that was founded in 1957 and headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are empowering people and enhancing their career success. They are helping accounting and healthcare professionals. Their typical services include USMLE Exam Review, CPA Exam Review, and Continuing Professional Education Courses. Its professional education is Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education. They have 2900 partners including firms, corporations, societies, universities, and government agencies. They have 4 global accounting firms and have maintained relations with 99 accounting firms of the United States. They need industry experts to train, educate, and inculcate some core values in their learning certified programs of CPA. They often need some experts in the domains such as content strategist, Faculty members, Accountant Manager, Creative Producer, Senior Project Manager, and many more. Their annualemployment growth rate is 2%.
Opportunity at a Glance:
The Business Development Manager HC is responsible for creating and implementing initiatives designed to grow sales for all Becker Professional Education (BPE) healthcare products within our partnership medical universities of American University of the Caribbean and Ross University School of Medicine. This position will be required to successfully qualify and implement sales action plans for both universities to maximize revenue growth, profitability goals, client partnerships, and customer relations.
* Achieve all goals for revenue, profitability, market penetration, productivity, and customer service
* Ensure effective presentations are delivered at university campuses and partner locations to raise awareness of BPE HC and increase enrollments
* Collaborate with university administration to support BPE HC resource adoption
* Champion new and emerging verticals and products for successful implementation
* Develop and implement market sales action plan to develop the region and to fully support sales for both universities
* Build and maintain relationships with key customers
* Review and analyze reporting to identify trends and adjust market strategy and action plans accordingly
* Monitor competitor activity and encourage creativity with out-of-the-box thinking to stay ahead of the competition
* Collaborate across the organization to leverage potential opportunities
* Monitor performance of Campus Ambassadors where utilized
* Partner with faculty to achieve marketing objectives for dedicated live and webinar based courses
* Responsible for coordinating collateral and digital development through Director of Business Development & Sales to ensure all marketing materials are up-to-date and effective for promoting BPE HC products.
* Develop and submit annual expense budgets and revenue projections for assigned area
* Participate in sales meetings as active member of sales team
* Actively participate in educational and developmental opportunities to advance knowledge of industry
* Monitor expenses, office supplies, marketing invoices, marketing materials and all other Region expenses
* Complete other projects and duties as assigned
Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Previous international experience required
* At least 5 years experience, preferably in sales and/or marketing, management, or business development
* Strong supervisory skills required
* Frequent international and domestic travel required. Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including effective presentation and public speaking skills required
* Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to market, sell, and communicate BPE's program to a wide audience
* Ability to be effective within work groups and individually
* Ability to create and implement new initiatives
* Strong problem solving skills
* General PC and Microsoft Office skills required
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Who We Are:
Becker Professional Education, a part of DeVry Education Group, is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting and finance, project management, talent development, international business and healthcare professions. See why professionals around the world prepare to advance their careers through our CPA Exam Review, ACCAxc2xae Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMPxc2xae Exam Review, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) courses and USMLExc2xae Review. Our industry leading experience has also resulted in life-long partnerships as LMS providers to fit your businesses needs - whether it's Lean Six Sigma Certifications or Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout our more than 50-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world.
Posted by StartWire