Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
We are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader in the mobile connected economy and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions that provide visibility and traceability of mobile assets, their passengers and contents anywhere in the world at any moment in time. In the process, we enable more efficient utilization of assets and natural resources, assure the safety of precious cargo, and improve road safety to save lives. Currently, we are seeking a Business Development Manager with previous dealership/telematics experience with at least 3 years of experience. This is a home based position, with the preferred base location in Los Angeles. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly traded tech company yet nurture innovation and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- This is an individual contributor hunting role covering the Greater Los Angeles, OC, San Bernardino and San Diego area
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual net revenue objectives of assigned territory principally through Pre-Install Program (PIP) acquisition, Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) and Telematics.
- Increase penetration by training dealerships on how to successfully and profitably launch, execute, maintain a LoJack pre-installation program (PIP).
- Maintain business relationships with existing automobile dealerships through consultative partnerships adding value, impacting revenue, and generating referrals.
- Partner effectively with Account Manager(s) and Operations Supervisors to provide a seamless experience to the customer.
- Ensure that all dealer agreements are consistent with the policies and procedures of the company (e.g. Price Change Notification, programs, service level agreements, etc.).
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of key initiatives to their Area Business Director (ABD) and Marketing Departments.
- Work collaboratively with LoJack Law Enforcement Liaisons to execute tracking demonstration and other activities to connect the value of LoJack to the consumer selling proposition.
- Support Account Manager(s) with business reviews using available pre-installation metrics and / or data and recommend action plan to improve performance and profits.
- Ambitious and driven hunter who is motivated by achieving customer satisfaction and exceeding goals.
- Experience working for, selling to, or training automotive dealerships.
- Willingness and ability to travel by car 90% of work time.
- Exhibit strong relationship building skills, determination, fortitude, and an ability to successfully influence and inspire others or gain consensus.
- Ability to solve problems and deliver results to dealerships.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate, mentor, learn from, and partner with Account Manager(s).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Finance Manager (F&I) or Sales Manager experience
- Bachelor’s degree
If you are a talented Business Development Manager with dealership experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.