Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform in adherence to departmental procedures.
- Responsible for item sourcing and maintenance activities through the creation and maintenance of item master records; this includes, but is not limited to:
- Various Request For Quote types (RFQ) and Supplier Catalog Management requests (SCM)
- Achieving cost savings objectives
- Sourcing projects
- Responsible for supplier selection and management based on customer needs and commodity strategy, while establishing beneficial supplier relationships and managing supplier performance; this includes, but is not limited to:
- Support the use of Strategic Suppliers and identify opportunities to expand strategic content or supply base
- Negotiate favorable terms with non-strategic suppliers
- Identify and manage directed supplier or manufacturer relationships
- Maintain commodity notes reflective of sourcing decisions for key commodities
- Conduct supplier performance reviews as may be needed to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Responsible for purchase order management to the supply base; resolving any issues that arise during the order fulfillment cycle; this includes, but is not limited to:
- Order related inquiries (IQs)
- Order related errors (EDI Errors)
- Supplier invoicing concerns
- Mentor, train and support other team members as needed.
- Perform and assume other duties and responsibilities as required at the direction of management.
- Responsible for conforming to procedures and guidelines as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Responsible for promoting an atmosphere of non-discrimination; the company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsible to maintain and support Company standards and requirements as specified in the Quality Management System.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of purchasing practices and standard purchasing systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, with strong understanding of Excel.
- Capable of conducting price and term negotiations.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to balance the need to proactively and aggressively manage supply base, while completing daily transactional workload within customer expected timing goals in an effective manner.
- Demonstrate strong skills in verbal and written communications.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in other languages as specific job requires.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.