|| Sourcing Agent - Procurement ||
Our company is looking to grow the procurement team by adding an additional sourcing agent. This role would be practicing the principles of supply chain management by:
- Soliciting suppliers and negotiating pricing and delivery information
- Generating purchase orders within Oracle and SAP
- Plan acquisitions of materials, products and services all within the overall budget
- Procure required material and services within programs budgets in support of the build plans
- Manage supplier performance and communication
- Provide support to resolve issues and mitigate cost, technical and schedule risk
- Bachelor's Degree within Supply Chain related field OR 3 years of work experience in the industry
- 2 years of experience working within an ERP system (Oracle, JDE, SAP etc.)
Apply Now - take that step towards advancing your career today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.