California-based PrideStaff is a staffing firm providing businesses with temporary and permanent staffing in the areas of office support, finance and accounting, light industrial, legal support, telemarketing, and customer service. The company's franchise offices serve small and midsized companies, as well as large multinational enterprises and U.S. government agencies. PrideStaff has over 65 offices throughout the country. PrideStaff offers comprehensive benefits to placed Field Associates, providing a continuous sense of security, even if you change jobs within its network. You also have the opportunity to receive continuing coverage if your assignment ends. You become eligible for benefits on your first day of work and have 60 days to either enroll in or waive coverage. The benefits plan includes medical, hospital, fixed indemnity, dental and vision plan options, life and disability insurances and 401K plan (the latter after one year of service).
Key Duties of Drafter:
- Documents machinery as requested by Design Engineer by providing assembly drawings, part details, pneumatic, electric, and logic drawings.
- Create models out of rough sketches
- Revises existing drawings to correct or update them according to change requests submitted by design engineers.
- Selects standard commercial components for machines, giving consideration to price availability, and function.
- Provides parts list or bill of materials for assemblies to technical group purchasing department so that needed materials may be obtained.
- Draws illustrations and detail figures to be used in technical manuals.
- Ability to contribute industrial manufacturing knowledge.
- Experience in SolidWorks software.
- Development in reasoning, mathematical, and design drafting related skills ordinarily acquired by completing two years of technical college education in CAD; or related industry experience.
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.