Connect Hearing provides hearing healthcare services and products through our network of hearing centers. It's hearing care professionals help diagnose hearing loss and provide top-level consulting on the latest hearing aids. Based on an individual’s lifestyle and hearing health, Connect Hearing provides free consultation services with a professional who recommends the patients based on their present state. Patients can also qualify for a free 2-week trial with technologically advanced hearing aids. With its Head offices in Chicago, the company is an emerging division of the world’s leading hearing healthcare solutions provider: Sonova. Connect Hearing is the single largest employer of hearing health workers in the US, hence anyone with a specialized degree in hearing can apply for open vacancies. Benefits include free hearing aids for employees and their families, travel assistance, tickets at work discount, and more.
Sonova Holding AG, headquartered in Stäfa, Switzerland, is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions worldwide. The group operates through its core business brands - Phonak, Unitron, Advanced Bionics and Connect Hearing - and offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry – from hearing aids to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions.
Founded in 1947, the company is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 9,000 dedicated employees. It is a public company, traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
This position requires the ability to make an average of 80-120 outbound calls daily. The role also includes the use of customer management software to manage and track the results of your contacts and different types of lead sources. The role requires a disciplined and organized approach using compassion, active listening, understanding and open ended inquiries to yield the best performance and results.
- Outbound calling on assigned warm and new potential leads
- Set of qualified appointments for the assigned line of business using scripting guide for the different types of leads
- Collect, record, and accurately maintain pertinent consumer information, and ensure the accurate input of that data into specified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Answer return inbound calls as needed after initial outbound contact
- Maintain quality service by following organizational standard operating procedures
- Maintain and exceed daily, weekly and monthly appointment (conversion) quotas
- Take inbound call overflow as needed to maintain overall Contact Center client service levels
- Learn and understands basic industry knowledge and vernacular, including measures such as building a product knowledge base around various hearing improvement solutions offered by our Company
- Build relationships and collaborate with network partner front office staff and hearing care professionals
- Comply with all regulatory compliance training, policies and procedures, and Contact Center best practices
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with patients, clients, and co-workers
- Meet and maintains required appointment metrics and contribute to overall department goals
- Contribute to the development and growth of the Contact Center by sharing ideas, assisting in related projects, and helping resolve problems and/or improve productivity
- Other duties as assigned
General Skills and Attributes:
- 1 – 3 years of established inside sales and Contact Center experience
- Willingness to make contact and build rapport on the phone on a highly consistent basis
- Comfortability with making an average of up to 120 sales calls per day to warm leads and scheduling appointments
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and verbally
- Ability to manage time effectively while multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively manage objection and rejection
- Professional telephone etiquette skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel working knowledge
- Proficient order entry speed
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- At least one-year phone-based inside sales and contact center experience preferred
Statement of Other Duties:
This document describes the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.