HSP Direct is seeking a Campaign Copywriter with a passion for conservative politics to contribute to its congressional direct mail fundraising programs. If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to express yourself through writing, are willing to learn, and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
As a Campaign Copywriter, you will:
- Research client campaigns and develop/maintain knowledge of candidates’ positions and strategies
- Write fundraising packages for congressional campaigns
- Build mail plans and meet rigorous deadlines
- Work with top political operatives and elected officials
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Campaign experience is a plus!
- Ability to write a lot of persuasive copy and express political views in writing
- Excellent time management skills needed to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of politics and conservative ideology
- Solid research and analysis abilities
- Desire to make a difference
- Passion for politics and conservative cause
- Belief in conservative ideology
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
How to Apply:
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
HSP Direct is a full-service, direct mail fundraising agency. Committed to delivering innovation, creativity, and performance, HSP Direct collaborates with its clients to help them achieve the fundraising results they demand. With deep expertise and a proven track record in copy writing, production, and analysis, HSP Direct conceptualizes, coordinates and executes fundraising programs that help their clients achieve their goals. Today, HSP Direct has more than 85 employees and mails more than 75 million fundraising appeals per year.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Asked about being selected, CEO Jamie Hogan said, “We strive to cultivate an engaging and rewarding work environment for our employees. To be acknowledged by our staff as a Top Workplace is a high honor for us.”
Here’s our feature on Top Workplaces: https://topworkplaces.com/publication/washington/hsp-direct/
• Health/dental/vision coverage
• 401(k) matching contribution
• Annual profit-sharing contribution
• Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
• Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
• Onsite fitness center