Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide customers with exceptional service and foster good resident relations.
2. Be a valuable part of the effective on-site team.
3. Know and adhere to standards of quality cleaning.
4. Perform apartment turn-over duties within required timeframe.
5. Keep all interior and exterior common areas clean on a daily basis, to include the following tasks:
a. Sweep, mop, polish and strip floors
b. Vacuum, spot clean and/or shampoo rugs and carpet using commercial vacuum cleaners and shampooing equipment
c. Clean windows
d. Spot-wash stained walls and doors
e. Remove garbage from receptacles and inset plastic liners
f. Assist with snow removal, sweeping, watering/weeding and debris pick up
6. Report malfunctions of amenities, bath fixtures, lighting fixtures and/or damages to any common areas to supervisor.
7. Replace light bulbs.
8. Clean debris from vacant apartments and garages.
9. Practice proper and safe use of material usage and equipment.
10. Recommend purchase of cleaning materials and equipment; maintain supply room.
11. Work in extremes of climate/temperature (-20 to 110 degrees), rain, snow.
1. One year of previous caretaking or related cleaning experience preferred
2. Knowledge of cleaning standards and techniques
3. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
4. Ability to meet deadlines
5. Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, pull and push
6. Ability to lift 40 pounds to chest height
7. Ability to work in extremes of climate/temperature (-20 to 110 degrees), rain, snow.
Company - Private
$10M to $25M
Real Estate/Property Mgmt
William R. Bisanz