Must at least 18 years of age
Approximately 4:00PM to Midnight or 7:00PM to 2:00AM
JOB PURPOSE: Assist in the daily duties in Cash Control to ensure efficient and accurate operation
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Scan cash bags in and out to revenue cashiers.
* Perform change runs, as needed, to the revenue stands in a timely manner.
* Count All revenue (Games, Gifts, Foods, Attractions, Rental, Main Gate, Parking and Accommodations).
* Pay close attention to foreign currency being exchanged at the proper rates.
* Record on bag's till sheet ALL counterfeit monies received and notify Supervisor immediately.
* Sort through bags, quantity count all coupons, game bucks, etc..., record on till sheet
* Perform pick-ups as requested by Night supervisor (go in groups of 2 or with Security Guard). Track these on the correct sheet and leave for Accounting Manager to review in A.M.
* Input pick-ups and Coin into the Cash Control System.
* Oversee the cleanliness in the vault area.
* Assist Accounting Manager and Night Supervisor as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* High School diploma or GED preference given but not required
* Cash Handling Experience required
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of written and oral instructions
* Proven experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Finance Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job; management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) dictate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
* Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
* Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
* Requires occasional kneeling and bending
* Requires occasional walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
* Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
* Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
* Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Hospitality & Travel||10.9%||62%||40%|
|Arts & Entertainment||9.9%||35%||93%|
|Marketing & PR||6.1%||55%||131%|