NFI Industries is a supply chain solutions provider, headquartered in Cherry Hill, NJ. Its fleet consists of over 2,000 tractors and 8,800 trailers, operated by more than 2,600 company drivers and 250 owner operators. Its business lines include transportation, distribution, real estate and global logistics services. They serve customers around the world, across a variety of industries. If you are ready to drive with them, you can choose from a wide array of career choices, such as local or regional, specialized opportunities like refrigerated, tanker, flatbed, and more. Home time, competitive pay, bonus programs, opportunity for career advancement,
late model trucks equipped with latest safety, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, and paid time off add up to the benefits you can receive. If you prefer landing a job at the company facilities, you can check vacancies in transportation operations, warehousing & distribution, maintenance & mechanics or you can enroll in the Internships program. Corporate opportunities such as human resources, information technology, sales, customer service, finance play an integral role in the company's life and will reward you with continued development options, paid time off, healthcare, 401k, and voluntary benefits, just to name a few.
Local Company Driver Job Benefits
* Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Depending on Location
* Immediate Benefits Available
* Quarterly & Annual Safety Performance Bonuses
* Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
* Transitional Pay Available at Some Locations
* Minimum 23 years of age
* Class A CDL from your state of residence
* Safe driving record
* 1 Year verifiable tractor trailer experience to start immediately with NFI
* Less than one year experience? No Problem! Ask about our Paid Transition / Training Program
* Six to twelve months exp - 4 weeks paid training
* Less than 6 months exp and/or recent driving school grads - 8 weeks paid training
* Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI-affiliated driving school
CDL-A Local Truck Driver
Our dedicated transportation model means you will haul for one customer, running round trip from their distribution center or load origin to their customers, then back to that same origin. This means you will have a familiar and predictable schedule, with no unpaid deadhead miles and minimal downtime.
Owner Operator and Fleet Owner Benefits
* Our Owner Operators Average $3500 per Week + Fuel Surcharge
* $2,500 Lease Incentive
* Paid Round Trip Miles! $1.10 per mile on all dispatched miles, loaded or empty - Plus Short Haul Premium
* Stop Pay
* Dedicated Weekly Regional Routes! Keep your truck in a manageable area that gets you home.
* FSC on all dispatched miles! Yours are using fuel, you get the fuel surcharge.
* Runs are home daily or every other!
* All Freight is tailgated
* No Trailer Rent! You pull our van & reefer trailers so we pay for them.
* 100% Dispatched tolls paid! Toll pass provided and not charged back.
* Paid Plates! We provide registration/plates & all permits at no charge.
* Competitive Business Insurance! We don't mark up your work accident, bobtail, comp, collision, or other insurances.
* Discounts! Deep discounts on truck maintenance, tires, parts, and other business necessities.
* Aggressive Fuel discount network! We are always negotiating better rates at fuel providers close to where your truck operates.
* Truck financing partners! Need a truck? We can line you up with financing institutions that will do their best to make it happen!
Our Minooka IL dedicated contractors transport truckload reefer deliveries to stores & delivery points throughout the Midwest (IL, WI, MN, MO, IN, OH), returning back to Minooka empty or with a backhaul. These are tailgate deliveries to a highly respected chain of grocery stores, where your delivery is scheduled and the management not only expects you but welcomes you warmly.
At NFI \"Partnerships Matter\". We provide our independent contractors with dedicated opportunities that make for a profitable business. As a small business, you have two numbers that matter- your gross revenue, and your expenses. The spread between these numbers is what determines your success. At NFI, our program is designed to provide owner operators with higher profits.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company driver, company driving solo, company over the road, company owner, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, otr driving, over the road driver