GDH is a film studio that has been creating entertaining content since 2001 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. They intend to create a healthy relationship with clients through understanding their business goals. The services include; staff augmentation, professional services, recruitment process outsourcing. GDH offers jobs in the following departments; human resources, information technology, engineering, project management, and others. The employee benefits package includes; health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, and much more.
CDL Driver - Class A
Position Summary: The Driver will perform all tasks required in the completion of all phases of product handling. This person will also provide deliveries to customers in a safe and timely manner and will complete all work through adherence to product specification, company policy/procedures and acceptable standards. Must be available for two overnights per week.
Essential Functions: (Essential Functions are the most important responsibilities of this position)
1. Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
2. Performs warehousing and merchandise handling tasks in all phases of operations.
3. Perform customer assistance by completion of required staging and assembly tasks.
4. Provide deliveries to customers and other in a safe and timely manner.
5. Accurately load customers. (Inspect for damaged materials).
6. Unload and accurately receive incoming product.
7. Provide personal attention to customer requests or product needs during loading.
8. Maintain and practice company safety policies and procedures.
9. Provide building and product security including inventory & damage control.
10. Maintains Federal/State required logs.
Other Job Responsibilities: (other job responsibilities not listed as an Essential Function)
1. Assists with loading and unloading of truck.
2. Assumes responsibility for cash or company credit card and submits timely expense reports.
3. Assists with DC warehousing tasks such as unloading factory deliveries and loading dock customers.
4. Assist in the completion of production orders.
5. Performs light assembly tasks within the guidelines of product specifications.
6. Other duties as reasonably assigned. Qualifications of Job
: (List job requirements here such as education level, certifications required, or experience)
1. Must have a valid Class A CDL.
2. Must be at least 21 years old.
3. Must be able to consistently lift between 50-75 lb.
4. 3-5 years + experience driving.
5. High School Education.
6. Ability to learn product and work under pressure.
7. Must have a clean driving record.
8. Mechanically inclined.
9. Good customer service skills.
10. Ability to operate power tools.
11. Previous experience desirable.
12. Clear and effective written and oral communication skills.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 66608 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
- provided by Dice