TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company, the largest private talent management firm in the world. Our longstanding history and industry-leading position speak to our success in providing the IT staffing solutions, IT services and talent management insight required for you to actualize ROI and sustain a truly competitive advantage in a fast-changing market.
ESSENTIAL capabilities AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engagement with various IT departments in which to best assess change requests
- Processes, evaluates, and conducts analysis on change requests for potential impacts and collisions prior to implementation.
- Facilitates and coordinates with cross-functional technical teams to deliver valuable and effective results.
- Contributes to Change and Configuration Management Process and tooling backlog.
- Facilitates, coordinates Change Advisory Board.
- Contributes to adherence of Change Management processes with the various IT process participants.
- Supports delivery of trusted and reliable Forward Schedule of Change to IT and the Business.
- Contributes as a change management trusted partner and liaison between IT and the Business.
- Contributes to continual improvement on processes and delivers outcomes to align with the strategy of change management.
- Solid understanding of the Change and Configuration Management Processes and business's compliance requirements for Change and Configuration Management.
- An advocate to those that participate in change management processes by providing guidance and reference material that support best practices in change management.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment.
- Ability in which to effectively communicate in writing or verbally.
- Collaboration with other IT teams and various business areas to continually improve related service offerings from a change management perspective.
- Supports department's process delivery in NERC CIP, SOC1, and Internal Audit space.
- Believes in the betterment of those around them. Shares knowledge freely amongst teammates, peers, process participants, and stakeholders. Willingness to be a teacher of others.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of Change and Configuration Management to leadership.
- Engages and has a good understanding of toolset used with change management processes (e.g. Cherwell, MIR3, Traverse, Tripwire, and ADDM) as appropriate.
- Participates in projects and contributes to project tasks as required.
- Coordinates between Change and Configuration Management, Service Desk, IT staff, Leadership and Customers to ensure accurate and appropriate decisions and actions.
- Deliver results utilizing effective communication to change management participants through partnerships and relationships to better improve change management processes
- Creates reports for consumption by multiple audiences.
- Reviews change management related data to identify proper metrics in trending, issues, gaps, etc.
- Contributes to design of reporting and dashboards for selected Key Performance indicators and Critical Success Factors.
- Capability in which to prioritize day to day work in a manner that professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment.
- Contribute to effectively solve problems, using team collaboration and independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, and/or law.
- Is engaged in emerging technology trends and practices, both technically and service delivery focused either through continual service improvement initiatives or projects within the business units
- Compliance with all processes, procedures, and standards applicable to the position including (but not limited to): SOC1 (Service Organization Controls 1), CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection), Change Management, Tariff (Open Access Transmission, Energy and Operating Reserve Markets Tariff), FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission), NERC (North American Electric Reliability Corporation), U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and NAESB (North American Energy Standards Board)
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Technical Capabilities - Must also be proficient with the following:
- Must have the ability to review change requests from a risk perspective and impact assess through collaboration of the various IT application, infrastructure, and system teams
- Facilitation of meetings with a specific focus on Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Post Implementation Review (PIR) meetings
- Solid understanding of change management workflow
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Experience with service management toolsets from a change management perspective
- Must have the ability to contribute to process improvement
- Understanding NERC, FERC Regulatory Compliance Requirements and how they impact change management.
- ITIL Process knowledge (preferred)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.