Altamira Technologies has a long and successful history providing innovative solutions throughout the U.S. National Security community. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Altamira serves the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities worldwide by focusing on creating innovative solutions leveraging common standards in architecture, data and security. Altamira believes that our people and the culture of our company differentiate us from other companies. We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that strive to find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts as we engineer national security!
Altamira is seeking a Citrix Engineer to support a large contract. This position is part of the Desktop Services Office which is a robust and fast-paced organization responsible for the design, development and deployment of the desktop service. As the Citrix Engineer, you will provide scalable desktop configurations with Windows and Linux operating systems utilizing available corporate services and application baselines. Responsibilities:
- Assist with the analysis, evaluation and preparation of system improvements, optimization and design/development.
- Provides hands-on involvement with the implementation, integration and maintenance efforts of an information systems architecture related to the Citrix environment in both Windows and Unix/Linux/Solaris systems. May work with back-end application developers and DBAs to effectively integrate into a virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Provide documentation of application and desktop configurations.
- Provide updates for the Confluence pages to the Project Manager
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 10 years of Platform Engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Current TS/SCI poly clearance
- Experience with XenDesktop 7.6 and XenApp 7.15
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Windows Active Directory
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Altamira offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Healthy Living Credit
- Paid Time Off
- Parental/Military/Administrative Leave