Under direction from the Land Engineering Department Manager; designs and prepares engineering plans, specifications, and estimates which may include engineering computations, details, profiles, maps, and related documents for projects including: water distribution systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, and coordination with other utilities and infrastructure such as electric power, gas, storm sewer, fiber optic, roadways.
- Prepare designs and plans to construct, enlarge, and modify such facilities as, pumping stations, water mains, sewer lines, and other appurtenances.
- Provide technical support to a variety of engineering studies related to planning and design of water and sewer utility projects; research, collect, interpret and record data; prepare maps, graphs, drawings and reports to present study results.
- Review progress and/or inspect assigned construction projects for compliance with plans and specifications, including resolving constructability problems and issues.
- Deal effectively with the clients, contractors, public, government officials, and other design professionals.
- Represent the Company/Client at meetings, including public meetings, as necessary and as assigned.
P.E. License or E.I.T.
Design, Permitting and regulation Experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.