We are Denver-based Vehicle Service Contract Administrator, growing rapidly and now looking for experienced service advisers and mechanics to adjudicate mechanical claims to work out of our new St. Peters, Missouri location. If you:
- Are ready to stop turning wrenches 12 hours a day, and work in a comfortable, indoor office work environment year-round?
- Want to use your claims processing and/or automotive knowledge?
- Opportunity to collaborate with customers, shops and claims team members.
- Are you motivated to create a positive customer experience, while working in a fast-paced environment?
- Looking for a more balanced work/life Full-time, 40 hour work week schedule?
What You Need for this Position
- A challenging career opportunity for mechanics & service advisers, outside of repair facilities or dealerships.
- Opportunities to utilize knowledge for potential career advancement.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Strong medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and Holiday
- Work with a small team that makes a big impact
- Casual dress code
- Monday through Friday, Day Schedule
- Basic knowledge of automobiles
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts
- Previous experience in automotive industry
- Basic understanding of how a vehicle operates mechanically
- 2+ Years certified repair facility experience
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format
- Excellent customer service skills, and ability to effectively manage a customer phone call
Bonus Skills (not required for consideration of the role):
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Basic Windows and Internet Search Experience
- Familiarity with AllData & Mitchell Applications
- Knowledge of parts sourcing
- Experience reviewing and interpreting coverage contracts
Associated topics: bodily, claim, claimant, fraud, insurance, insurance adjuster, insurance examiner, investigate, liability adjuster, title examiner