Kennedy jenks, Based out of Oregon, US, is a company that provides service in the sector of engineering and consultancy services. This company strives to go forward to in the market through innovation, teamwork, and invention. There are several goals of the company, one of which is to provide proper and promised service to the clients in the sector of industrial infrastructure design. The reports from the employees of the company has proven the open minded, but strict on delivering the work culture. It also provides proper benefits to the employees.Graduates in the proper section, who apply for vacant jobs in this company are taken through series of tests and interviews to ensure the capabilty of the candidate to take part in proper teamwork and be able to be the part of the innovative corporation.
Kennedy Jenks provides engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are seeking a motivated individual to fill our essential Client Service Manager (CSM) position for industrial/private clients. The CSM is the individual responsible for all aspects of a client account. The role of the CSM is to develop client strategies, build client teams, and implement client plans. Specific responsibilities include:
- Interact directly with clients to understand their business goals, organizational structure, decision makers, buying habits and develop services or solutions to satisfy their needs.
- Develop and lead a team of employees that can best serve the client’s present and future needs.
- Manage client team performance and meet performance metrics of the client account (sales, revenue, profitability).
- Understand the full range of Kennedy Jenks service offerings and identify opportunities to bring those to the client.
- Direct strategies and activities to assure client satisfaction.
- Actively maintain and implement strategic action plans to position for future work.
- Lead and actively participate in preparation for proposals and interviews.
- Be a “seller/doer” serving as CSM and highly engaged in project execution.
What you’ll need:
- Strong technical skills and business development experience in environmental consulting for industrial/private clients.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- 10+ years of experience, which includes business development, client service, and project management experience and a demonstrated track record of sustained sales and revenue.
- Relevant degree in engineering, science, geology or similar.
- Professional license (e.g., PE, RG) preferred
- Ability to travel.
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.