By creating one system, one platform that manages all of the critical information for the entire investment community, we have created the operating system for our financial world. The Addepar platform is secure, scalable, and fast-freeing you up to spend more time on what matters most: investment analysis, building trusted relationships and growing your business.
Client Support Analyst
Salt Lake City, UTClient Solutions – SupportFull-timeClient Success is responsible for managing client health for all new and existing Addepar clients. Support Analysts play a critical role in supporting some of the world’s most sophisticated investors, helping them run their businesses through Addepar. They assist Addepar’s diverse client base with day-to-day usage of the software and ensure that our clients get the most value out of each interaction.Our ideal candidate is tenacious about tackling problems, can skillfully coordinate internal teams, and enjoys working directly with clients.
- Identify, respond, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar’s clients
- Provide hands-on support to our clients to ensure their ongoing happiness
- Work in complex data sets to identify and resolve client issues
- Evaluate the criticality of a given issues; isolate and escalate problems within Addepar
- Work closely and conduct root-cause analysis with Engineering and Data teams to resolve issues
- Work effectively with Product and Client Advocacy teams to manage and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Help clients leverage Addepar to the greatest extent possible through both functional and conceptual instruction
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous cases, seeing each through to the finish line
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Proficiency in math
- Passion for problem-solving and continuous learning
- Passion for technology and finance
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management
- [Bonus] Programming or scripting experience
- [Bonus] Fluent in Spanish
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.