CONMED is a global medical technology business that focuses in the development and marketing of surgical and patient monitoring products and services that enable our physician clients to provide high-quality care to their patients and, as a consequence, improve clinical outcomes. Eugene R Corasanti founded it in 1970, and it is headquartered in Utica, New York, USA. In the orthopedics, general surgery, gynecology, gastroenterology, laparoscopy, cardiology, and critical care areas, we are a market leader. Across all of our product categories, we continue to provide innovation and value-added customer service. CONMED seeks to improve the quality of healthcare by innovative creating, producing and distributing products with various production and design sites, over 3,500 workers, and global marketing.
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION. CONMED IS LOOKING FOR A CLINICAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE NORTHWEST MARKET. ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES MAY LIVE NEAR ANY MAJOR AIRPORT IN THE NORTHWEST PART OF THE COUNTRY.**
Summary: The Clinical Representative is responsible for managing clinical trials involving the company's product offerings through direct interaction with healthcare facility (primarily hospitals) staff and leadership. This involves being on-site at the customer's location to provide instruction on the product attributes and functionality, answering questions, and documenting clinical feedback on the use of the product during surgical procedures. The individual also acts as a clinical expert for the regions for which they are assigned, answering customer and sales representative questions and inquiries related to the company's products and application.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates with Regional Sales Manager, the facility, and appropriate Sales Representative to schedule product trials at facilities within the region
2. Provides expert guidance to the facility as to the product's use during surgical procedures, answers questions from the staff, troubleshoots any non- performing product, and gathers clinical feedback from the staff through the use of evaluation forms
3. Act as a clinical expert to the region and answer questions from sales team in an effort to elevate their clinical knowledge
4. Assist in investigating product complaints on occasion
5. Present Smoke evacuation education programs as requested by Sales Regional Manager, Sales Representative, and Facilities.
6. Coordinate with Clinical Programs Manager as it relates to presentation of the latest CE program, provide feedback from CE attendees, and provide input into the development of future programs
7. On occasion, perform voice of customer activities based on direction of the Sales Regional Manager
8. Provide ideas and input as to future company new product development and service programs
9. Present product in-services to facilities for the company's products and services
10. Maintain an adherence to the department's budget allowance for clinical activities
11. Provide clinical training to the sales team as required
12. Provide input as to the strategic product direction and overall brand positioning of the smoke evacuation product line
13. Maintain professional accreditation's and certifications as applicable
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Experience working as a Registered Nurse in an Operating Room, or similar clinical role, preferred.
2. Demonstrated confidence in providing clinical education events
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Proven ability to work within a team environment
5. Must be able to travel 50%- 70% of the time, some local
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-###-#### option #3.
Employer's Job# CONMGLOBALR320
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Associated topics: cytometry, dietician, drug development, drug discovery, histology, immuno oncology, immunohematology, medical, microbiology, patient