As Club Directors, we supervise all areas and operations of a particular club and coordinate the functions of employees. These clubs can be dance or nightclubs, fitness, sports and health clubs, or country and social clubs. While specific duties of Club Directors vary depending on the type of club we manage, they often involve staff supervision and training, payroll, and budgeting. It is our responsibility to set long-term revenue and create a marketing strategy and advertising plans to improve sales. We act as the liaison between the club and its members or patrons, and we ensure they are happy with club services. We network and build relationships with clients, while we are constantly looking for ways to increase monthly sign-ups. In addition, we organize events for patrons. Moreover, we ensure equipment and facilities are functioning optimally. Finally, screening, hiring, and training new personnel also fall under our umbrella.
- supervising club operations
- creating marketing strategy and advertising plans to increase revenue
- setting goals for improving the business
- building loyalty between patrons, members and the club
- identifying and attracting new club members
- ensuring equipment and facilities
- screening and coaching new hires