CNC Programmer/Setup/Operator position in the Mount Clemens
Seeking an experienced CNC Lathe Program/Set Up Operator with extensive (5+ years) experience programming with a Lathe CNC for a client in the Mt Clemens Area! Qualified candidate will need to be proficient using G&M Coding and/of Fanuc Programs. Candidate should also have experience performing quality inspection checks using gauges, micrometers, and calipers.
The chosen candidate will work on a first shift. The hours are Monday-Friday from 6A-4:30P as well as an occasional Saturday. The pay rate is based on experience, but the company is looking to start someone between $19-25/hour. This is a long term opportunity that is temp-to-perm contract after 90 days.
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.