Aerotek, the Hanover, Maryland-based recruiting and staffing agency, offers workforce management services as well as short-term, seasonal staffing solutions within a wide range of industries including accounting, administrative & support services, environmental, and financial services. Diversity and inclusion is at the forefront of the Aerotek core values. Its corporate culture is rooted in guiding principles to build and nurture quality relationships that allows Aerotek to connect people with jobs. As ab Aerotek employee, the company will offer you benefits including national PPO with dental and vision, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment and disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off. Via the Employee Discount Program, you might have access to discounts on car rentals, electronics, entertainment, fashion, travel and several other services.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for running a CNC mill, set-up, and parts checks.
25% of the time setup CNC Mill:
- Fitting of all the parts, tools, and machines in support of the machining process
- Load correct programs to the machine and use G&M codes
- Layout work from blueprints, sketches, and written instructions
- Move controls to set cutting speeds and depths, fed rates, and position tools based on the work sketches.
- Set proper holding pressure on vises and collects
50% of the time run CNC Mill:
- CNC 3 Axis machining with a vertical mill (Fadal, Viper, OKK, Daewoo)
25% of the time quality checks of the parts run off the CNC Mill:
- Perform Quality checks and make machine offsets as necessary
- Use hand held inspection devices including micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, and gage blocks
1st shift 7AM - 4PM Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
PandoLogic. Category: Manufacturing, Keywords: CNC Operator