We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www. icf. com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
The ICF Procurement team is searching for a ComplianceAnalyst. This is a junior level role, in which you will be responsible for procurement reporting and vendor setup activities. You will support compliance activities that ensure procurement actions, procedures, and processes are compliant with company policy, procedure and unique customer requirements. We are located in Fairfax, next to the Vienna Metro.
In this role, you will:
- Responsibie for prime contract reporting requirements, including but not limited to small business, FFATA, and State/Local.
- Perform vendor setup activities.
- Assist with periodic internal Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) audits of procurement files, as well as maintain audit records and staff compliance statistics.
- Support procurement process improvement initiatives, as well as the procurement training program.
- Support ad hoc requests and special projects.
Skills you need:
- Associate's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related area, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- One to three years of experience in a procurement environment
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and DoD supplement with emphasis on Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR).
- Familiarity with Small Business Reporting and the Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS), as well as the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) and the FFATA Subaward Reporting System (FSRS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, and Deltek Costpoint (a plus).
- Process improvement experience.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and capable of multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.