Compliance Analyst job
AddeparNew York City, NY
By creating one system, one platform that manages all of the critical information for the entire investment community, we have created the operating system for our financial world. The Addepar platform is secure, scalable, and fast-freeing you up to spend more time on what matters most: investment analysis, building trusted relationships and growing your business.
The Compliance Analyst is a security-focused role, grounded in Addepar's ongoing Information Security program. Its focus is not only around achieving and maintaining compliance standards for Addepar's product and corporate infrastructure; but also in ensuring a level base of security best practices across the organization.
The role requires a distinct technology focus to delve into and understand Addepar's products and technology backbone. However, the Compliance Analyst must also be a capable diplomat, creating consensus and buy-in between diverse teams across the organization, and guiding their participation in security initiatives. The ability to balance the rigors of technical security standards against the goodwill and agility of the company will be crucial.
* Drive Compliance Process - Assume primary responsibility for maintaining existing security compliance standards, and drive the adoption of further standards. Document controls and mitigations, and obtain proof from disparate stakeholders.
* Analyze and Manage Risk - Contribute to defining and analyzing risk, in objective and measurable ways, across the entire enterprise. Participate in analysis of third-party products and organizations.
* Advocate for Security - Serve as a voice and hand of the Information Security team, reaching out to other departments across Addepar and securing their collaboration. Educate your fellow employees on security best-practices and make them excited to participate.
* Keep us Vigilant - Monitor and participate in security incident response.
* Build a Knowledge Base - Maintain an awareness of evolving compliance regulations. Through effective reporting and documentation, raise overall awareness of security standards and incidents at Addepar.
* Minimum 2 years of direct experience in compliance or information security, ideally with exposure to heavily regulated industries or enterprise software companies, particularly SaaS products.
* Familiarity with compliance frameworks, standards, and regulations such as SOC2, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), NIST, GDPR, ISO270xx.
* Some experience working with internal legal teams, external auditors, and regulatory agencies preferred; particularly direct experience undertaking and achieving external compliance audits.
* Proven ability to take initiative and ownership, and move daily work forward enthusiasm and flexibility. Acute attention to detail, with the drive to bring large, complex projects to completion.
* Highest standards of integrity and confidentiality; capable of handling extremely sensitive data.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to diverse audiences.
* Strong technical foundation preferred, including familiarity with cloud infrastructure, diverse networks, and software engineering.
* Belief in mission-driven companies solving extremely difficult problems.
* Passion for disruption in financial services technology.
* Modern technologist, who views security as an enabler to innovation, not a friction point.
* Organized thinker, able to break down complex problems and approach logically and consistently.
* Clear and open communicator. Invites collaboration.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we're proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
Similar jobs in the area
Job Description Job Description C&ORC Specialist Job Description: Writing policies / updating policies private wealth management financial services background or if they are from a broker dealer from a compliance or supervision role would be great legal...Read more
Compliance Analyst Compliance Analyst Job Locations US-PA-Philadelphia | US-NC-Raleigh | US-NJ-Jersey City Job ID 2018-2186 # of Openings 1 Category Corporate Underwriting The Position The Compliance Analyst will report directly to Assistant Vice President...Read more
Job Description - Compliance Analyst (ANT0000T) Job Description Compliance Analyst - ANT0000T Description Performs Compliance reviews related to Anti-Money Laundering and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations. Performs comparative analysis...Read more
Job Title Compliance Analyst Job Description Summary The Compliance Analyst for Global will join a growing, dynamic and talented Global Ethics and Compliance Group and provide support for all compliance-related functions. This position reports to the...Read more
Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save time and have fun while you're at it - there's never been a better time to join Shipt...Read more
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World's Best Employers list and, in 201...Read more
WHO WE ARE Glamsquad-Beauty Pro, client and corporate team-is a community of beauty enthusiasts. We deliver on-demand beauty services to clients, empowering them to experience beauty on their own terms. Guided by collaboration, we provide customers with...Read more
Compliance Analyst for premiere insurance company responsible for managing and assisting with all aspects of compliance programs including managing online employee compliance training, Office of Foreign Asset Control ("OFAC") and Foreign Corrupt Practices...Read more
Job Description Compliance Analyst - Jefferies Location: Jersey City (101 Hudson Street) Analyst Level ...Read more
Banking or compliance :. 1-2 years compliance or banking experience*. General compliance function including OFAC, BSA/AML transaction monitoring, regular reports...Read more
Hedge Fund seeks a Compliance Analyst Company Information: Name: Premier Hedge Fund Job Description: - Distribution, collection and review of employee certifications - Review of employee personal ...Read more
Our client, in the apparel industry, is looking for a Retail Compliance Analyst to join their team. We are looking for individuals with Retail Compliance experience! This is a direct hire, permanent ...Read more