Appcast, headquartered in Lebanon, NH, is a programmatic platform offering job advertising solutions to employers, recruitment & staffing firms, job sites, and agencies. They are present in the United States, Canada, UK and Belarus. The mission-driven team of 100+ members is composed of industry veterans, technologists, and data scientists, who are like a big family, inviting visionaries, trail-blazers and innovators to join. If you prefer working in a casual environment, in jeans and sneakers, where your ideas are welcome and get done, and where your performance is recognized, you will enjoy being part of the supportive and intellectually diverse team at Appcast.
Local Client facing Field Tech. performs break/fix service to include:
* Install and troubleshoot HP Win10 Enterprise computers, Monitors, Laser printers, Symbol barcode scanners, Dymo and Monarch label printers.
* Connect/install/troubleshoot CradlePoints, Cable/DSL modems.
* Installs proprietary software, schedules installations with Clients, provides face to face and WebEx trainings.
* Familiar with Active Directory (adding/deleting/moving PC's), Logmein Central/Rescue, Excel, Outlook, WebEx, Skype, Helpdesk ticketing software, PeopleSoft, LAN's, Routers, Switches, patch panels.
* Proven multi tasker, ability to prioritize in a changing environment. must be results oriented and willing to travel outside your assigned area as needed.
* Position typically comes with a company car, cell phone and laptop.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires an Associates Degree w/1-2 years of experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||1.1%||1,237%||483%|