Kennedy jenks, Based out of Oregon, US, is a company that provides service in the sector of engineering and consultancy services. This company strives to go forward to in the market through innovation, teamwork, and invention. There are several goals of the company, one of which is to provide proper and promised service to the clients in the sector of industrial infrastructure design. The reports from the employees of the company has proven the open minded, but strict on delivering the work culture. It also provides proper benefits to the employees.Graduates in the proper section, who apply for vacant jobs in this company are taken through series of tests and interviews to ensure the capabilty of the candidate to take part in proper teamwork and be able to be the part of the innovative corporation.
Kennedy Jenks is an employee-owned firm providing engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We have opportunities for experienced Construction Managers to work on major water related infrastructure projects. The position can be based in any of our west coast offices, dependent upon construction project needs. Travel will be required for this position.
What you’ll be doing: The primary responsibilities of this position include oversight of large and complex water and wastewater related construction projects. Work includes:
- Day-today construction management
- Field observations
- Accounting project management
- Coordination of meetings with contractors, clients, and staff
- Quality Assurance
- Change Management
- Providing expert advice to our clients
What you’ll need:
- At least ten years of experience working in the water-wastewater construction industry with increasingly complex responsibilities.
- Background must include experience in all facets of general contracting, engineering and construction management. Specifically, the applicant must possess knowledge and experience in managing complex construction projects including the construction of maintenance facilities and/or treatment facilities
- Strong focus on safety
- Successful candidates will have strong organization, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Candidates with multi-discipline construction management experience are highly desired.
- Construction Management Association of America CCM or Engineering PE certification a plus.
- Applicants must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, with scheduling experience in either Microsoft Project and/or P-6 a plus.
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.