Aerotek, the Hanover, Maryland-based recruiting and staffing agency, offers workforce management services as well as short-term, seasonal staffing solutions within a wide range of industries including accounting, administrative & support services, environmental, and financial services. Diversity and inclusion is at the forefront of the Aerotek core values. Its corporate culture is rooted in guiding principles to build and nurture quality relationships that allows Aerotek to connect people with jobs. As ab Aerotek employee, the company will offer you benefits including national PPO with dental and vision, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment and disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off. Via the Employee Discount Program, you might have access to discounts on car rentals, electronics, entertainment, fashion, travel and several other services.
Aerotek is hiring for project engineers
* A degree
in Construction Management is preferred
with a minimum of 3 years experience
in the trade. The Project Engineering position requires familiarity with the following (or similar) software: Microsoft Word and Excell, Sage Timberline (accounting software), e-builder (project management software), and P3 (Primavera scheduling software). Also, familiarity with the U.S. Green Building Council's (USGBC) Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) system, at the Gold Certification Level or Higher, is a plus.
* Assisting the PM in all tasks including:
* Typing, recording and tracking of all subcontracts and purchase orders; reviewing, transmitting, recording and tracking of all submittals;
* Distributing all Architectural Supplemental Instructions (ASI's) and Requests for Proposals (RFP's);
* Assisting in the pricing, submitting, recording and tracking of all Requests for Change Orders (COR's) and Change Orders (CO's);
* Recording and incorporating all supplementary sketches in the contract drawings
* Work exceptionally well with employees, customers and business associates at all levels with a professional attitude. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
* Work independently, follow through on assignments with minimal direction, and set priorities, which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities meeting deadlines as required.
Please send resumes and project lists The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.