Broan-NuTone company is a residential indoor air quality. The Company was started in 1932 headquartered in Hartford Wisconsin United States. It is a manufacturing industry leads in residential ventilation products customized climate and indoor quality service and solutions Range Hoods Bath Exhaust Ventilation Fans Central Vacuum Systems Doorbells and Balanced Ventilation/Fresh Air Systems. Broan manufacturing, marketing, and sales locations are situated with more than 2,500 employees engaging in the industry. The Locations are California, Ohio, Canada, Chile, China, and Mexico.Energy Star U.S Building council's leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Homes and the National Association of Home Builder's Model Green Home Building are the wide selection of products is offered by Broan that help meets the requirements of all three major green building programs. Broan provides a fast-paced innovative work environment with outstanding benefits Equal Opportunity Employer in this world-class organization.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding as you grow sales of Broan products within a designated territory by understanding and partnering with the Home Builder customer and providing a positive customer experience.
The primary objective of this role is to provide advance business intelligence and own relationships with Regional and National Builders to achieve regional sales and share growth objectives. The Construction Manager is able to effectively identify Builders needs and drive product penetration in key markets to meet and exceed national housing start growth. i.e. take market share. He/she maintains market intelligence (competitor, customer, Broan/External) and implements effective processes to keep Marketing/Engineering current and/or ahead of the competition.
The Construction Sales Manager reports to the Regional Manager, and works closely with the RM, Territory Manager, Agency Representatives, Builder National and Regional Offices and Market Influencers. The Construction Sales Manager is able to fulfill duties according to a reporting calendar and drive deadlines both for Broan and Builders in a consistent manner. The Sales Manager will collaborate and support other Construction Managers and demonstrate leadership by sharing of ideas and reinforcement of best practices.
* Co-own revenue growth of New-Construction & Custom Home Builder markets in the Region.
* Build relationships with Home Builders (local, regional and national), Code Organizations, Inspectors, HERS Raters and Energy Consultants.
* Develop Builder customers by identifying and understanding the Builder's market position and entire supply chain to identify the Builders potential opportunity to Broan. Understand contact hierarchy within Builder accounts; know the decision makers.
* Develop and execute revenue growth strategies aimed at growing Broan market share at targeted Builder accounts - utilize all products; Vent Fans, Hoods, FAS, CVAC, Chimes & CAP's.
* Be the Builder's information source for ventilation products that meet Building codes. Be willing to meet / visit jobsites to confirm production schedules, construction processes, confirm correct product installs and identify opportunities to offer upgrade solutions.
* Provide direction to Distributors & Contractors of the Builders primary products needs and conditions of servicing said Builder. Assists with annual bidding and establishing national builder programs across all product categories; Bath Fans, Hoods, FAS, CVAC, Chimes & CAP's.
* Prepare and present Product Knowledge and Technical Presentations on Broan products to Builders's and their Design Center Studios to promote upgrade opportunities.
* Assist with Customers thru initial contract setup through product delivery by Distribution. Serve as resource to Broan Customer Service and Bid & Spec teams to support contract obligations.
* Assists TM's and Agency Rep's with Contractors installer alignment to Builders expectations. Understand market install trends, including how competitive product is installed.
* Consult with local Engineering, Specification & Municipal Departments; maintain daily knowledge of National & Regional codes / requirements, third party organization's requirement.
* Maintain up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings.
* Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and positive attitude at all times.
* Entertain clients as needed.
* 5+ years of previous experience in a field sales role - preferably in a sales organization.
* Highly motivated, disciplined, organized and detail oriented.
* Excellent people skills; effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills.
* Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Relentless positive attitude and willingness to help.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or equivalent experience.
* Strong administrative skills (i.e. excel, word, power-point, mapping software).
* Experience with Salesforce for project tracking and customer analysis is a plus.
* Foster understanding of and adherence to sales processes and policies.
* Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
* Intellectually curious with an understanding the goal is to make the business grow.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to visit customers and Broan events.
* Ability to work remotely; home office with the majority of your time out in the field.