Generac Power Systems, which was established in 1959 and is currently the #1 producer of home backup generators, was the first to build inexpensive home standby generators, as well as the first engine built particularly for the rigors of generator operation. Generac offers the most comprehensive line of power equipment in the industry, including portable, residential, commercial, and industrial generators. Their Generac Mobile product range consists of a variety of portable generators. Their Mobile series are of high-quality light towers, trailer-mounted mobile generators, and combination systems are developed and manufactured for a wide range of industries and extreme conditions. Generac was also the first to introduce the domestic power washer, giving households the ability to clean. Generac now offers a complete array of cutting-edge, virtual and toughest commercial environments with leading power products.
Consumer Sales ManagerJob Locations
2019-16162# of Openings
1 month ago(5/20/2019 10:34 PM)Category
MKTG - Marketing
Generac Power Systems – Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Consumer Sales Manager.
The Consumer Sales Manager leads and manages the operations of the internal and external contact centers through monitoring individual metrics and performance goals to ensure optimum communication, team work and goal achievement. This role champions exceptional service, ensuring that every contact is treated as an opportunity for superior sales and service. This position plays a key role in the motivation and development of the team and is instrumental in creating and maintaining best practices. This role is responsible for managing daily work volume, daily metrics reporting and ensuring goals are met. This person is also highly involved in the planning and execution of sales enablement tools for our lead generation efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors, manages, and reports out on service levels and key performance metrics as need to meet workload fluctuations, service needs, and contact center performance
- Evaluate available workforce resources to optimize both short and long term staffing plans in multiple locations
- Develop and implement highly complex process maps for phone, chat, web and sales enablement tools
- Handles escalated calls and monitors call quality of team to ensure compliance and a positive customer experience.
- Create and maintain best practices for the team as well as develop and improve processes.
- Ensure in-home consultation and close rate goals are accomplished
- Participate in process development for future marketing campaigns
- Execute and support infomercial campaigns, to include identifying appropriate staffing levels, developing processes and training all contact centers
- Collaborates with relevant leadership to develop and prioritize value-creating tools and resources
- Designs and directs the work of the team. Selects, coaches and develops staff. Sets clear expectations to inspire and motivate the team. Manages performance-- recognizing achievement, providing feedback and administering progressive discipline when necessary.
- Facilitate proper on-boarding for new contact centers regarding company programs, tools, processes, and programs
- Support promotional and follow-up campaigns by directing team as appropriate
- Implement sales approach and drive consistency across subscription business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in Sales or Customer Support leadership role;
- Previous work experience in a call center environment and managing a complex phone system
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel -20%
Software Powered by iCIMS