The Creative team is responsible for conception and creation of unique creative visions for our clients that drives consumer’s interest in the brand.
The Copywriter intern will have the opportunity to devise original, strategically sound and persuasive copy that is in line with client-approved direction. In addition, the intern will partner with other members of the Creative team to ideate and execute various client projects.
Our ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, with an ability to tell a story through their writing. This candidate should also be able to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams and work in a fast paced environment.
In addition, this role requires a resume and creative portfolio.
Skills and Knowledge:
Education and Experience:
- Understanding of interactive communication, marketing and business objectives beyond creative elements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and be proactive at all times.
- Ability to be resourceful and present potential solutions when necessary.
- Ability to remain professional at all times.
- Ability to communicate solutions to senior business stakeholders within the organization.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal team members.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proven passion for the marketing industry and MRM//McCann.
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior studying Advertising, Writing, etc.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Previous internship experience is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM//McCann participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.