GMMB is publicizing, political counseling, and advocating office. It was established in 1983. Established by Jim Margolis. The headquarter is situated in Washington D.C, United States. The other additional office branches are located in Seattle and San Francisco. GMMB is a Democratic counseling, political correspondence, and publicizing firm in the United States. GMMB is a medium-sized media organization with 350 representatives zeroing in on the regions of corporate social effect, political missions, brand situating, and issue correspondence. They use correspondence aptitude to add to more beneficial children, better schools, more attractive laws, and chose pioneers from a political technique for paid media arranging, from imaginative narrating and plan to complex mission improvement. GMMB is an established organization that loves to enlist graduates from American University.
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, San Francisco and our Seattle office you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create campaigns that deliver real results.
…social and digital strategists, communications and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
who knows how to:
- Collaborative! We want you to be able to work with, talk with, and problem solve with folks from every department
- Develop engaging and innovative advertising and marketing solutions for agency clients
- Write clear, concise and compelling copy and content for creative products and ensures grammatical and content accuracy
- Has experience collaborating with an Art Director and other staff members to develop engaging and compelling creative ideas and concepts that are on-strategy, and achieve client objectives
- Can “sell the work” and problem solve
- Stay current on advertising, branding, social and cultural trends, and uses this knowledge to inform your creative strategy
- Do some good in the world! We’re passionate about our clients and what we do. We want you to be passionate about it too.
We are hiring for a team. If you have an Art Director partner, let us know.GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.
- A Bachelor's degree in advertising, communications, creative writing or related field
- 2-5 years of experience as a copywriter, preferably at an agency or in-house creative department
- Exceptional writing skills; ability to take complicated information and translate it into compelling and easy-to-understand narratives
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Excellent client service skills; flexibility to work evenings and weekends - because we're a client services firm and sometimes that's when our clients need us
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint