The Corporate Properties Manager provides strategic oversight of the design, planning, construction and maintenance of all Bank facilities and properties. Identifies and executes innovative facility solutions and monitors industry trends and developments to ensure organizational goals are met within regulatory guidelines and standards. Provides input to the development of functional strategies, objectives, and departmental budgets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides strategic oversight of the design, planning, construction, and maintenance of all Bank facilities and properties. Identifies and executes innovative facility solutions and monitors industry trends and developments to ensure organizational goals are met within regulatory guidelines and standards, i.e. energy consumption, efficiencies, space planning, etc.
Develops budgets and long-range facilities plans based on organizational strategy, Bank growth and future needs. Participates in the identification and evaluation of land and site acquisitions.
Directs and executes project plan and all phases of project life cycle for complex, corporate facility expansion projects. Responsible to ensure the delivery of space to meet organizational needs.
Oversees facility related activities including space planning, architectural design, engineering and building and grounds operations and maintenance. Ensures building operations comply with all local zoning laws and regulations. Advances the Bank’s efforts to reduce resource consumption and promote sustainability.
Oversees the administration of vendor management to ensure adherence to Bank policy.
Directs the management of procurement administration across the Bank.
Develops, maintains, and ensures adherence to Bank policies and department procedures.
In concert with Director, represents the Bank at planning boards and township hearings in connection with approvals for project and development sites.
Creates, maintains, and delivers capital expenditure requests and budget variance reports to be reviewed by senior level management.
Oversees the collaboration with IT to provide adequate phone and data infrastructure.
Develops and ensures adherence to crisis and emergency response plans.
Provides leadership and expertise to management and staff in their execution of department projects. Allocates resources and assignments accordingly. Creates development opportunities and ensures necessary training and tools are provided. Effectively utilizes the performance management process to recognize to manage performance and staff recognition.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Expertise in facilities management, including development of workplace standards and strategic planning of space. Corporate facility experience preferred with responsibility for large, complex projects over $10MM.
• Strong technical knowledge of construction processes, codes, building maintenance and procedures.
• High level of experience in supplier selection, contract negotiation and administration.
• Thorough knowledge of engineering, management of business and operations services in both soft and hard facilities services, as well facilities development and construction.
• Methodically and logically thinking through problems and situations; assesses the situation and takes appropriate action.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute innovative facility strategies with proven results.
• Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills to set priorities for self and team, with demonstrated ability to manage competing projects and complete tasks within or prior to deadline.
• Demonstrated management experience to effectively lead team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, AutoCAD and other software programs.
• Ability to understand banking rules, regulations, and operations and ability to apply same.
• Strong relationship management skills and effective partnering with staff and Bank leadership to drive workplace strategy and enhancement.
• Excellent verbal and communications skills and a high attention to detail.
Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Facilities Management or Construction Management or equivalent work experience; advanced degree preferred.
• 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in the field of facilities management, construction, and vendor management.
• 5+ years demonstrated management experience.
• Professional certification, such as P.E., R.A. or C.F.M. or equivalent.
Internal and External Contacts
• Maintains frequent external contacts with service providers, contractors and vendors including architects and engineering firms.
• Maintains frequent interaction with all internal customers including coordination with executive management for facilities initiatives.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Ability to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time. Ability to travel via vehicle throughout the company footprint. Movement throughout bank facilities and potential sites. Ability to ascend/descend a ladder as required. Communicate clearly in order to exchange simple to complex information with individuals and groups. Able to lift and move items that may weigh up to 25 pounds. Able to operate a computer and phone.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Company - Public
$100M to $500M
975 Hooper Ave.Toms River, NJ, 8753
|Job category||Distribution||6 months||1 year|
|Consulting & Upper Management||12.9%||53%||2,400%|
|Government & Military||1.8%||60%||600%|
|Transportation & Logistics||0.3%||83%||92%|