MUST HAVE CPA FIRM EXPERIENCE!!!!
Creating Value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
A full-service, fast growing CPA firm is looking for an Administrative Coordinator.This position is the face of the firm and is the initial point of contact for the company!
- Initial point of contact for the company. Will be working the front desk where you will interact with clients, prospects, business associates and vendors in person
- Answer main phone line, open and distribute mail, and monitor company email
- Executes all administrative processes and ensures that the procedures are followed
- Schedule prospect, client, vendor business associate meetings/calls and manage executive calendar
- Process customer payments through check and credit card including communication with clients on outstanding receivables
- Maintain CRM database with client and prospect information and documents
- Client communication to prepare, execute, file and store documents including Powers of Attorney, tax returns and extensions, engagement letters and proposals, tax work papers, and other forms
- Maintain office supplies and help negotiate purchase of supplies and office contracts including postage, copiers, shredding
- Run errands as needed for company and client bank deposits, certified mail, and client correspondence, office and kitchen supplies
- Plans company events, keeps kitchen stocked and clean
- Coordinates with property manager/landlord regarding office repairs
- Provides support as needed to client service coordinator to assist with tax form filing, obtaining signatures, retrieving and organization tax and accounting documents and client/prospect communication
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and non-disclosure of sensitive and proprietary personal and business information
- Flexibility to work extended hours when necessary, especially during tax season
- Great phone presence, excellent written communication skills, including grammar and spelling
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Maintains high level of confidentiality
- Exercises good judgement and exhibits effective decision making skills
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
- Competent with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Prior CPA firm experience
- Valid state driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Background check, including DMV and credit
*Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.