As Crane Technicians, we are heavy-duty mechanics specialized in maintaining heavy machines such as Cranes. We have safety awareness, crane machinery expertise, and problem-solving skills. We are responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and repairing cranes. It is also our responsibility to communicate with machine operators to get information about the problems in the machine. As Crane Technicians, we are also tasked with on-site crane maintenance tasks. We make sure to follow safety and quality standards in every task.
- repairing and maintaining crane tools
- testing machinery, and identifying and replacing defective parts,
- clean cranes and other equipment
- use tools for inspections including micrometers and calibration appliances
- report supervisors about issues and incorporated fixes