To provide all facets of customer service to internal and external customers in order to address issues and inquiries; to collect outstanding accounts receivable and protect the company’s assets; to process equipment and parts orders in a timely manner
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Contact delinquent accounts via phone and email to obtain payment commitments.
· Follow up on customer payment commitments to ensure a timely payment.
· Answer incoming calls on department queue and direct line in an extremely high call volume environment.
· Monitor order screen to determine if orders can be released.
· Provide all facets of customer service to our internal and external customers.
· Follow-up on customer claims and disputes to bring to a resolution and work closely with Territory Managers and Sales Team to resolve issues.
· Review Job Sheets for completeness before submitting to the Pending Approval Que.
· Follow jobs to ensure the company does not lose lien or bond rights.
· Verify and complete lien waivers daily as requested by customers.
· Monthly preparation of Credit Reports (Customer Service, Warranty and President’s Report; 90 day reports; and 60-day report)
· Notify Credit Management when further collection action or credit line increase is necessary.
· Age credit memos on a daily basis.
· Respond to requests for trade references.
· Reconciliation of customer accounts as needed/requested.
· Other duties as assigned
· Maintain regular and punctual attendance
· Work overtime as assigned
· Work cooperatively with others
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
· High School Diploma
· 3 years of experience in B2B credit and collections
· 5 years of experience in customer service
· Proven organization and time management skills, including strong multi-tasking skills
· Must be able to handle an extremely high volume of calls and work well under pressure in a fast- paced environment
· Must be a team player and able to work well with others in a team environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with liens and lien waivers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (or other relevant computer programs)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; lay on the floor; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may work in cold or hot environments. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
This job description is not an exhausted list of all functions that employee may be required to perform, and employee may be required to perform additional functions. Company reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment is at-will.
Mingledorff’s, together with its partner companies, promotes a drug-free, alcohol-free workplace. Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
Mingledorff’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Company - Private
$50M to $100M
6675 Jones Mill CourtNorcross, GA, 30092and others
Lindy B. Mingledorff