Job Title: Dynamic CRM Administrator
Location: Rockville, MD
Clearance: Public Trust eligibility
We are seeking a motivated and detail oriented Dynamics CRM Administrator to join a dynamic team for an established company. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Competitive salary based on experience with opportunities for performance bonuses, a generous 401k plan, great health benefits, and more!
Dynamic CRM Administrator Responsibilities:
- Upgrade Microsoft Dynamics for multiple environments and perform full regression testing, and fix any issues identified, update user guides as needed.
- Provide expert system administration support for the CRM applications across all business lines, including researching and troubleshooting application bugs, replicating issues in the test region, performing hot fixes, and coordinating upgrades.
- Work with business users and the Applications Team to identify, prioritize and document requirements for CRM technology enhancements and workflow improvements.
- Provide technical support in the planning, development and implementation of CRM integration efforts with other enterprise applications.
- Develop, Design, configure, test and deploy changes to CRM database fields, screens, workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Develop enhancements, fix defects in the workflows or reports, as requested.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining workflows, custom logic, as well as participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems. Assist in defining the roadmap of the product, its implementation, and adoption.
- Manage any service account password resets, and Azure AD registration renewals
- Manage requests to add/remove security/privileges in Dynamics 365.
- Provide Dynamics infrastructure support to the client.
- Train end users on new CRM applications and changes to system features, and assist with day-to-day issues, problems and questions.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints. Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, software releases, and product upgrades
Dynamic CRM Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent technical job experience.
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and administration skill set is required.
- 3+ years experience managing CRM technology projects, including gathering and documenting business requirements, designing and configuring forms, developing workflows, reports and dashboards, and troubleshooting application bugs.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification desired.
- 3+ years experience with SharePoint online and integrating SharePoint online with Dynamics 365 is required.
- Must have familiarity with Office 365 cloud infrastructure.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields required.
- Must have strong ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- US Citizenship or active Green Card with ability to obtain Public Trust Security Clearance required
Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!
Associated topics: call center manager, customer service manager, customer service team manager, leadership, management experience, manager, operations, operations manager, review, team manager