Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Customer Operations Program Manager
San Francisco, United StatesCustomer OperationsFull TimeJob Description
We're looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead customer insights programs. If you like working in a broad role that encompasses program management, writing, analysis, presentation and business strategy, then this is the role for you! You will be responsible for delivering business insights about customers to stakeholders in our product and leadership teams. To create these reports, you will partner with teams such as analytics, research and customer support. You will also get hands-on and analyze information from dashboards, past research and customer surveys. Using these insights, you will create reporting with actionable recommendations and articulate those findings to stakeholder teams. Once recommendations have been delivered, you will drive and monitor follow-up actions for affected teams and communicate the outcomes to stakeholders. As a program manager, you’ll be expected to prioritize these actions and make informed conclusions that align with the strategy. This role is largely self-directed and you’ll be expected to do this independently. Our team is small and scrappy and you will need to be able to scale your work to the larger organization. This means you know how to scale your work, so that it is easily repeatable and you can get work done in the fastest and more efficient way. Since this is a new role and new programs, you will need to be an advocate for the team and the project. You are visible and responsive to our stakeholders. You deliver your work at a consistently high bar of quality and are willing to roll-up your sleeves and get things done yourself. You'll be a great fit for this role if you have a strong bias towards action and enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and aren't afraid of being wrong. We especially want someone who is a structured thinker and can execute even when the data isn't perfect or the roadmap is shifting.
In this role you'll get to:
- Deliver business insights about Enterprise customers
- Write consumable and actionable reports
- Partner with our customer and product analytics teams
- Work cross-functionally within a large product organization
- Build process and scaled operations with stakeholder teams
On your first day, we'll expect you to:
- Be an expert in program management and have 5+ years experience in PgM
- Excellent written communication skills, you can clearly and succinctly articulate insights
- Have experience with data analysis and have worked closely with data analysts in the past
- Provide regular cadence of reporting with insights and recommendations
- Project manage initiatives in partnership with product, analytics, research and other stakeholder teams
- Think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
- Be data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of return on investment and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Program management certification
- Experience partnering with analysts and consuming data
- Experience with enterprise tools and software teams
More about our benefits
- Get It Done (Initiative)
- Think Like An Engineer (Analytical)
- Be David, Not Goliath (Innovative)
- There's No I in Culture (Teamwork)
- You Are Our Ambassador (Communications)
- Legendary Service (Customer Service
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.Additional Information
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.