Bayview Asset Management, LLC ("Bayview"), initially founded in 1993, is a mortgage investment firm focused on investments in mortgage credit, including whole loans, mortgage-backed securities, mortgage servicing rights, and mortgage-related assets.
With approximately 1,800 employees, our corporate headquarters is uniquely situated in the beautiful community of Coral Gables, Florida, located near the shores of Biscayne Bay and minutes from Miami Beach. The firm has additional asset management offices in New York and Iowa, as well as loan servicing and origination affiliates in seven US states and Italy.
As of December 31, 2018, Bayview oversees approximately $13.7 billion in assets under management. As a major participant in the mortgage investment markets, our senior management team has an average tenure of 16 years at Bayview with 25 years of industry experience. Bayview has substantial experience in sourcing, purchasing, servicing, and managing residential and commercial mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities.
- Provide stellar customer service by handling an average of 100 or more inbound and outbound calls per day.
- Negotiate with customers per investor, company and regulatory guidelines to resolve their mortgage loan delinquencies.
- Record all customer call dispositions and call notes using servicing and collection systems per department guidelines.
- Updating customer contact information, collect one-time and recurring payments, and set-up plans to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Send correspondence through e-fax and open skip trace requests.
- Schedule appointments for customers and their single point of contact (SPOC) representatives in the company.
- Set-up payment arrangements, order payoff requests, and work in a structured and proactive manner to meet individual and department goals.
- Professionally handle escalated customer concerns while following industry best practices.
- Adhere to department and company policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Promptly and accurately answer a customer questions regarding a variety of topics including: state-specific HUD information, loan information, Bayview's early assistance process, website questions, service transfers, and more.
- Successfully meet monthly performance metrics and production goals on an ongoing and consistent basis.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Customer service and/or collection experience
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment due to regulatory, compliance, and/or business rule changes.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully within a structured, call center environment
- Ability work a potentially varying schedule including some holidays and weekends and based on business needs and performance metrics.
- Successfully complete and pass all CRA I classroom training and assessments.
- Flexibility to work within the operating hours of the location
- Ability to be a self-starter, self-motivated, and be self-driven to achieve desired performance metrics, while providing a positive, and memorable interaction with each point of contact.
- Ability to work across multiple servicing and collection platforms (experience with MSP preferred),
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office experience preferred).
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Experience working in a team environment
- High volume contact center environment
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Bedford, Texas, United States
- Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Full Time (40 Hours per week)
- Shifts and hours may vary
- Current Business Hours (subject to change)
- Monday - Friday -- 8 am - 9 pm EST
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
No requirements or preferences. Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.EEOC
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: CUSTO01547
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Bayview Asset Management
Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC is recognized nationally as a premier servicer of both residential and commercial mortgage loans. Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
View Company Profile
Don't miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.