Energy Transport Logistics is looking for self-starters to join our Inside Sales Team.
Inside Sales Representatives develop new prospects and interact with customers primarily by phone to increase sales of the organization's services, products and solutions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct cold calls with current and prospective customers to expand sales
- Utilize a consistent multiple contact process via phone, and email to follow up.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high volume phone time, including pre-call planning,
- Conduct conversations with prospects in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming
- Actively participate in training to continue to improve and develop work
- Perform other tasks, duties, or functions as needed
- Identify decision-makers, project leaders and key influencers.
- Develop a territory plan to maximize penetration.
- Follow the company's sales process leveraging sales best practices - empathetic listening, developing a personal connection with prospects, doing excellent discovery, preparing and delivering proposals, negotiation and closing deals.
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 year transportation / logistics experience preferred.
Delivering Powerful solutions to your transportation and supply chain needs through the South West United States and beyond.
Welcome, We are committed to providing our customers with a powerful solution to their transportation and supply chain needs. Our experienced staff and drivers , we believe, are the best in the industry. We take pride in the services we provide and it is reflected in the number of repeat and referral customers we have. Energy Transport offers a variety of trucking and logistics products in the South West United States.Our Service menu includes Local Cartage, Expedited line haul services, Air and Ocean logistics services, Distribution services US Customs bonded carrier and CFS services.