Lincare is a healthcare company headquartered in Florida, United States. The company was acquired by The Linde Group in 2012 and generates an estimated $2 billion in revenue. The company specializes in the provision of healthcare gases, oxygen, and respiratory treatment and therapy services to patients with respiratory illnesses. The company strives to build working relationships with clients and provides clients and patients opportunities to receive information and have consultations from the comfort of their homes, through self-service and virtual meeting options, as well. The company has over 10,000 employees and employs individuals without discrimination of any sort. Jobs are available at the company for sales representatives, respiratory therapists, area managers, drivers, respiratory nurses, medical billing collectors, technicians, medical equipment setup, sales support, website assistants, and customer service representatives, among others. Employees at the company enjoy saving plans, life and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, tuition reimbursement, and training.
* To aid in all Customer Service functions of order entry while abiding by the procedures set forth by management.
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
* Assists the Customer Service Supervisor in the supervision of all Customer Service Personnel *If applicable
* Actively participates in the training of all Customer Service personnel including new hires
* Monitors the flow of orders to and from the Customer Service Department
* Deletes corrects or re-enters patient orders as deemed necessary
* Monitors phone calls to confirm the proper telephone techniques used by Customer Service Personnel
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Ability to read and analyze documents such as patient orders
* Comprehend pharmacy prescription terminology *if applicable
* Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and patients alike
* Ability to help with the training of employees
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts in reference to frequency and doses dispensed *if applicable
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral and written instructions
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Computer entry experience necessary
While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk to hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans