Genuine Parts Company (GPC) distributes automotive replacement parts, industrial parts, and business products. The Atlanta, Georgia-based firm runs a network of operations across the globe. Driven by its commitment to just-in-time service, GPC strives to set the standards for performance. They endeavor to create an environment where employees can grow and succeed in their careers. So, the company offers a variety of benefit options such as medical, dental, and vision plans, discounted auto and home insurance, and more. Plus, if giving back is important to you, you can make a difference in the community on GPC's paid volunteer days. The company offers corporate, retail and sales, driver, and warehouse positions with development opportunities.
Motion Industries' salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry. Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent the Company to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, and take customer orders
- Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Industry and sales experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good driving record
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPCs policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.