- Light clerical work including answering/screening/telephone calls to the appropriate person, resolution of calls (orders, quotes, etc).
- Respond to customer requests for information concerning order tracking, order expediting and product availability.
- Perform order entry at both sales invoicing level and request for products from supply plants.
- Notify customers of potential backorders, credit issues, order availability and any other information regarding orders.
- Act as a liaison between sales center and plant departments, gather the necessary information and respond appropriately.
- Process all necessary paperwork for the daily operation of the sales center as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job was posted on Sat Apr 18 2020 and expired on Thu Apr 23 2020.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
- Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective, and approving or disapproving dealers' claims.
- Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Overhead Door is a company of creative architects. They provide an outstanding quality of roll-up doors, commercial sectional doors, high-speed doors, commercial operators, and residential doors at their finest. This company aims to secure every establishment that will have them install their high-tech doors. They have a combined structure and masterpiece that will make you feel secure whenever you pull down the roll-up doors. The company believes that locking your door is not enough, you need to combine it with the ability to secure the things inside it. That's why Overhead Door hired the best Architects that will ensure the safety of the doors that they are manufacturing and provide lasting durability for a period of time. And they are continuously hiring for the Architectural position. The most frequently job openings are General Manager,Commercial Sale Manager and many more.
Metal Manufacturers, Wood Manufacturers
Total job postings in the past
Based on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the past
Based on 130 job boards, duplications excluded