We are hiring for a reputable company in Loveland, Colorado. We are seeking individuals with a background in customer service and/or order entry! Looking to interview ASAP.
- The primary role of this position is to support customers via telephone, online chat and email with order entry, and pre-sale specifications.
- Provide prompt, accurate answer to order/tracking questions and process order entry requests from customers through telephone, online and email
- Enters customer orders into the company's order entry database
- Checks and releases various order holds as assigned for the position
- Assists with requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions and item information
- Act as liaison / customer advocate interfacing with other departments
- Ensure long term customer relationships by utilizing professional customer service skills
- Develop understanding of company Lab instrumentation and applications
- Identify sales opportunities, and understand the industries, vertical markets, and products and offer suggestions for complementary items to the customers
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to problem solve
*Must be willing to submit to all preemployment screening such as drug test and abckground check*
Looking to interview ASAP! To apply, call 970-776-5252
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.