In the role of Customer Service Supervisor, our main responsibility is to supervise their customer service teams. We prepare new working procedures for the teams to execute them for improving the customer experience. We analyse the issues in the workflows and overcome them by and interfering areas of improvement. Functioning as Customer Service Supervisors, we are accountable for preparing new policies for the services that are being provided to the customers. We monitor the progress of our plans and validate their accuracy by conducting several tests on them. We educate our customers about the company's services and try to build trust in our work.
- working collaboratively with the team members
- preparing documents and reports
- modifying the existing customer service plans
- addressing the issues of our customers
- providing the best possible customer experience to the clients