Why Work at Eliassen Group?
We provide our employees with the training and resources they need to ensure they are successful here at Eliassen Group. We also have fun doing it! We're constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team.
$100,000-$130,000 + excellent commission plan + benefits-
Eliassen-s global technology client is hiring for an experienced Customer Success Manager based in Cincinnati, OH.- The ideal candidate for this role has 7+ years of experience in customer solutions delivery, preferably in the retail or high-tech space.- This is more of a -farmer- versus a -hunter- role in that it-s supporting some very large existing accounts that have significant upselling potential but also require a lot of attention from a general sales/solutions support perspective.- While this position is in the retail technology sector, a technical or engineering degree is not a requirement.- However, candidates should have specific experience in account management and sales of software products and solutions.- Having the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of large organizations including technical staff and executive team members is key to this role. Responsibilities:
- Account management, create and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Manage strategic and operationally tactical aspects of multiple large-scale customer solutions
- Identify and develop additional sales and service opportunities within existing accounts
- Develop account strategy to ensure ongoing customer relationship and growth of annual revenue
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with customers-
- 7+ years of technical sales and account management experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format to .
Job ID: 316255 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category:
- provided by Dice Agile, Consulting, HTTP, Manager, Management, Networks, Sales